Vocational Services Manager- Crestwood, IL
Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference? CTF Illinois is an essential employer that assists adults with Developmental Disabilities. We are seeking a Vocational Services Manager, who has experience with truck delivery/ pick-up and operating a forklift. The Vocational Services Manager will monitor the day-to-day operations of our Production Floor in Crestwood, IL.
- Generally Monday through Friday depending on production timelines
- Supervise Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), including hiring, training, and mentoring
- Accurately report monthly attendance and payroll information
- Advocate for each person’s desires and needs, ensuring their voice is heard
- Monitor DSP performance including annual evaluations
- Coordinate with other departments including, but not limited to, Human Resources, Nursing, and Case Management
- Ensure sites are in clean condition and equipment/supplies are in safe, working condition
- Coordinate and collaborate all production activities including, but not limited to: loading/unloading trucks for delivery, writing invoices, meeting quality control standards, and operating a forklift and pallet jack
Required Experience, Education and/or Training:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of one year of experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Possess valid drivers license with acceptable driving record per company requirements.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a production/manufacturing or workshop environment, which include familiarity with quality control systems and piece work assembly.
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing 30-50 pounds
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel etc)
Additional Experience, Education and/or Training Preferred:
- Prefer previous DSP training.
- Prefer CDL license or willingness to obtain
- Prefer previous management or supervisory experience.
- Prefer additional experience beyond one year providing direct care to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- $44,800 Salary
- Health benefits and optional vision, dental, short & long term disability, critical illness, and accident insurance for full-time employees
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Vacation and paid sick leave for all employees
- 401k with company matching